Pintsize Theatre Ltd
Tel: 0115 8419853 / MOB 07966551964
CHARITY NO: 1142448
TERMS OF SERVICE
Pintsize Theatre Ltd agrees to provide its subscriber-only ‘Pintsize Podcast’ service for one academic year on the following basis (see below). Once the agreed annual subscription fee is paid, ‘subscriber-only access’ to Pintsize Podcasts will be activated, up to and including July 31st of the relevant academic year. Further access, in subsequent academic years, will involve repeat annual payment of the agreed fee. Once access to ‘Pintsize Podcasts’ has been granted by the Pintsize Theatre Administrator, the relevant subscriber/teacher/facilitator should:
- Prepare for delivery of the resource to young people, by either reading the relevant online script and/or by listening to the relevant podcast in its entirety, prior to use with young people. Particular attention should be paid to how each individual podcast and resource-pack supports DfE guidelines in relation to RSE and PHSE; the ‘Best Practice Guide’ should be read (see here and also in all Resource Packs) prior to delivery.
- Make any adjustments in terms of podcast or resource pack delivery which are deemed appropriate in relation to the age and needs of the intended audience (see ‘Best Practice Guide’ guide)
- Ensure that teaching staff are actively present during the podcast delivery and that they do not take the opportunity to complete administrative tasks or lesson preparation and marking while the podcast is underway.
- Ensure that the podcast is streamed using good quality speakers or, if appropriate, headphones to ensure all aspects of the podcast are heard and registered.
- Integrate the Resource Pack, if judged appropriate, into ongoing work.
- Fill in the relevant staff/student response sheets (see website) to the relevant podcast and send them back within 3 weeks of podcast delivery.
- PLEASE NOTE: disclosures may occur on listening to this resource. Subscriber venues and podcast users should be made aware of and be ready to act on, relevant ‘in house’ safeguarding protocols, prior to and after, delivery.
- This is subscriber-only service, © Pintsize Theatre Ltd. Sharing of this resource with non-subscribing venues/individuals is strictly prohibited.
- Payment should be made on receipt of invoice, either by BACS or cheque. Cheques should be made out to ‘Pintsize Theatre Ltd’ and sent to address below. Details of payment will be included in the relevant company invoice. All payments are non-returnable. Access to podcast services will not be activated until payment is received.
If the above conditions are met, Pintsize Theatre Ltd agrees to the following:
To provide access to the chosen Membership Plan on the ‘Pintsize Podcasts’ at the agreed cost, for the relevant academic year, finishing July 31st.Please tick the relevant box when signing up to the Membership Plan to indicate that the terms of service are accepted, and understood.
Pintsize Theatre Ltd.
International Community Centre (RmA14) 61b Mansfield Road,